TEAM MEMBERS WANTED
How would you like to be part of a team…
- Where you will be challenged.
- Where your efforts will be appreciated.
- Where your input will be heard.
- Where the members support each other.
- Where you are able to do your job without someone breathing down your neck.
- Where you can take pride in your work and not be asked to cut corners.
- Where you can learn new skills you will be able to use the rest of your life.
- Where you can receive competitive pay.
- Where there is opportunity for advancement.
- Where you will have time for your family.
- Where you will be treated with respect.
If this work environment sounds appealing we need to talk..
Battles Home Improvement/ReBath of Abilene, The Big Country’s largest residential remodeling company, is looking for people like you to join our team.
We are presently hiring Lead Remodelers and Jobsite Assistants. Lead Remodelers should know rough/finish carpentry, drywall work including tape/bed/texture/paint, light electrical, light plumbing and tile setting. Jobsite Assistants are not required to have experience but it is preferred.
Note: Serious inquiries only. No drug or alcohol dependency. No felony convictions. We expect our team members to present themselves well and to treat themselves and others with respect. References requested (or at least show us your work). Background check and drug screen required.
Battles Home Improvement, Inc.
We are currently seeking an experienced, skilled tradesman to install a variety of interior and exterior products. Our installers are required to handle the complete remodeling process from demolition to the job completion checklist as well as, ensure that all customer needs are met and that every customer has a positive experience.
- Vinyl & Steel Siding
- Vinyl & Aluminum Windows
- Fiberglass, Vinyl, Steel Doors
- Patio Enclosures, Patio Covers & Pergolas
- Complete Bathroom & Kitchen Remodeling
- Replacement tubs & Showers & Sinks
- Cabinets & Countertops & Backsplashes
- Tape, Bed, Texture & Painting
- Finish Work
- Must be skilled in carpentry and have at least 5 years construction experience
- Must own dependable transportation (able to pull trailer) and have a valid drivers license.
- Responsible for providing tools for the trade
- Must be willing to follow a proven system
- Must demonstrate people and organization skills
- Must be able to pass a drug test and submit to a back ground check